Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair


Unity hosts a fun linky party each Friday
and I am sneaking in a quick entry this week.


I just love these sweet images by Phyllis Harris.

I'm also sharing my card with
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Finishing Touch


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget
to leave a comment.  You might be the lucky 
winner of a fabulous Unity prize!

Comments

This card is absolutely adorable! I love the bubbles!
Ruby said…
ery sweet card.
Lisa :) said…
This is so cute, and I LOVE the pink bubbles!
Bubbles make everything better. This is just darling!
Wow - love that die cut on the top of the card -it is the perfect embellishment. Great card Cynthia.
Blessings
Maxine
Gaylynn said…
Adorable!!!! Love your coloring, the circles and design, Cynthia.
Lindsey said…
What a great idea to combine that die cut with your image! Such a sweet card.
Dawn Fields said…
Awesome bubble die cut...perfect accent for this adorable card!
Crystal said…
Those die cut bubbles are amazing! Totally awesome card!
Penny said…
So cute! Love your coloring and the addition of the bubble die cut! :^)
Hugs, Penny
JPScraps said…
ADORABLE! Fantastic coloring and I love the extra bubbles.
Sue D said…
Love the bubbles and your coloring.
Michelle said…
Love this! Those bubbles are so creative! Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle
Miwa said…
Adorable card! What a clever way to add "bubbles"! :)
ionabunny said…
So cute. I love this stamp and the die cut is just perfect. Hugz
Mandi said…
Aww such a lovely card. I love that stamp set :)