Skip to main content

Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge - Thank You

I was recently introduced to the Jellypark digital images.  I was immediately drawn to the carefree, fun images on the website and in the store.  This week's Jellypark Challenge blog  is  celebrating World Gratitude Day, by creating a thank you card or gift to give to someone special.

Here is the Thank You card that I created using "Follow Me".   It's adorable and 100% of the proceeds are donated to a children's hospice.



The image was colored with chalks using a blender pen.  This was my first time coloring with chalks in this way and I really like the finished look.  I wanted to focus on the image so all of the layers were dry embossed then mounted on coordinating colors of cardstock.

I really enjoyed playing along this week!  Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look.

Comments

Penny said…
Cynthia, this is darling! Love the image and coloring. Love the design, the embossing, and the colored layers. Your bit of baker's twine finishes it perfectly! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Tracy said…
I just love this image. It's so much fun to color and can be done in so many ways. Beautiful card design Cynthia. :-) Hugs!
Jenn Borjeson said…
SUPER cut, love this image and you colored it beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Jellypark. :)
Fabulous card - love the way you have constructed the card so the image takes centre stage, and your use of the chalks and blender is fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine
Wow first time colouring with chalks and it looks like that! you go girl :o). Thank you for supporting Jellypark and Little Haven. We are delighted to have you join us for our Jellypark Friends Challenge. Mel :o)