Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #45 - Let It Snow!


This week over on the Sassy Cheryl Digi Stamp Blog our challenge is a snowy theme. I decided to use Cheryl's adorable skating snowman that you find over on the Paper Craft Planet forum. This was my first attempt using the Cricut limited edition Lacey Snowflakes cartridge. I really like how the individual snowflakes turned out. There are tons of detailed snowflakes to choose from on this cartridge! I used Basic Grey's Jack Frost dp as a base, added the Cricut snowflakes, colored the snowman with copics and applied SU Iridescent Ice embossing powder for some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!


Comments

Sassy Cheryl said…
Oh, I LOVE the snowflakes too! I just love the blue and brown combination.
PERFECT!!!
Shirley said…
That DP paper is wonderful and your snowflakes are gorgeous. Great card.
Jeni said…
Beautiful Card! Love the snowflakes. Might have to take a look at that cartridge. So glad you joined in on the challenge. ~jeni :)
The Wired Angel said…
This is darling... perfect card for our challenge this week. And I also love those snowflakes. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Peggy :)
stampqueen said…
Cute card - love the backround with the snowflakes!!!
We (my family ) is planning on a vacation in Alasks this summer - we botgh lived there for awhile about 18 years ago (wow cannot believe it has been that long!!!) Are there any stamps stores in Anchorage anymore - I started stamping because of the stamp store in Anchorage called 'Far North Images'
I am in the process of finding us a B&B for mid-june and hope to start making reservations this week.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!!