A Muse Lounge Challenge #20 September 26, 2010 This is my final submission for this month's A Muse Lounge Challenge. I loved Krystie's sample sketch and this came together so quickly I couldn't believe it!I used A Muse "Tiny Bird" and "Little bird told me" sentiment. A Muse gingham dp on Memory box green base and Gina K Pure Luxury white cardstock base.Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels A Muse AMC20 bird birthday Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Lynn Mercurio said… This is adorable...love your chickie trio and fun colors. Awesome job. Just me... said… I love the little chick stamp... as a matter of fact it's probably one of my favorites! You did a great job with the little stamp! Donna Baker said… this is so super sweet! love the clean & simple design!
Comments