Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #24

This week's challenge over on Mo's Digital Pencil Blog was to use this sketch:

Here's my take on the sketch:I used Mo's "Late" digital image and had so much fun coloring this sweet bunny. I decided to go with some Spring colors and added Bo Bunny Sunflower Stripe designer paper and yellow rick rack. A dimensional sunflower finishes off the design. I think I'm ready for some spring weather and flowers!

Supplies:
Stampin' Up! Garden Green cardstock, Bo Bunny designer paper
Nestibilities and Cuttlebug
Copic markers, Stampin' Up! chalk, dauber and rick rack

Comments

shulsart said…
Oh, Cynthia this is adorable. Great coloring and choice of DP's. Don't you just love this litte guy? Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Mo's Challenge Blog.
Cathy said…
Cynthia, what a great job you did on the challenge and Love Late. He is perfect for this challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's Challenge Blog :)
Elaine L. said…
Wonderful card! I love the rickrack and sunflower paper. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.
The Wired Angel said…
Fantastic card Cynthia.. and perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Mo's challenge! Hugs, Peggy
PetraB said…
Thank you for your lovely comments about my projects at Digital Two For Tuesday. I just had a look at your blog and I really love the way you used the digital images, especially the colouring. Petra.
Dawn B. said…
This is so sweet. I really like the paper you chose.. We are so happy you joined us at Mo's this week.