Skip to main content

Play Date Cafe Challenge #17

I love this color combo and thought it would be fun to play along this week at the Play Date Cafe Blog.



Here's what I came up with using Gina K designs "Out West" stamp set. This is a birthday card going out to my cousin who likes horses.

Comments

Yvonne said…
Oh lovely image you have used on this card. I am sure you cousin will adore this!
Jan Hennings said…
Very nice card..the horse image is beautiful!
Julie Ranae said…
SO glad to have you play with us in The Cafe : )

Really lovely and creative way to use the colors for this week....we look forward to having you play with us again next week!
Lynn said…
Love the card and the horse is divine :)
Sarah Anderson said…
What a lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at the Play Date Cafe :)
Hanne said…
This is such a beautiful card! What a great image!
Hanne