Skip to main content

Just us Girls Challenge

This is for this week's paper piecing challenge over on the Just Us Girls blog.
I've used a Tim Holtz image and paper pieced the dress, added some buttons and embroidery floss. I picked up the lingerie ribbon this summer at a local craft store. Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Oh my...love your chic, vintage looking card! Reminds me of my dear friend, Dana's style :O) Which means your card is AWESOME!! Great use of the tape measure and the cluster of buttons in the corner. So pretty!

Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this weekend! Hope to see you again on Saturday for our fab color challenge.
Lisa Kind said…
Love the vintage look of this! Very cool! Thanks so much for playing our JUGs challenge! We hope to see you there often!
AKiteFlier said…
Wowza what a great vintage looking card - I LOVE the paper piecing on it - just perfect for a small pop of color - right on!!! That tape measure and the buttons are the perfect finishing touches!!!
LeAnne said…
Ooh, I love this....great image, so vintagey!
Mona Pendleton said…
What a gorgeous card! So vintage and elegant looking! Great job paper piecing that skirt! Thanks for playing along with the girls at the Just Us Girls Challenge site! I am looking forward to seeing many more of your creations in future challenges! :) TFS
Such wonderful paper piecing. Way to rock the JUGS challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.